Are you looking for a high protein waffle recipe that contains only 4 ingredients and you can whip up in a flash? Check out this amazing recipe that is gluten free and perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
- 1 large egg
- 1 scoop Proganics Organic Whey Protein Powder Vanilla (you can also use Chocolate or Unlfavoured)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 4-5 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a handheld beater, mix until you have a mixture that resembles cake batter
- Place into a waffle iron and bake until golden brown
- Top with your favourite ingredients and enjoy.
Macro Nutrients per serve (makes 2 waffles)
- Protein - 36.82g
- Fat - 17.24g
- Carbohydrates - 8.61g
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Certified Organic Whey, Gluten Free, Grass Fed Dairy, High Protein Waffles, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Proganics, Protein recipe, Protein snack, Protein treat, Protein Waffles, Waffles, Weight loss, weightloss