Did you know that caffeine can act as a natural thermogenic to help with weight loss? If you want to start your day right, give our Proganics Iced Mocha a go for breakfast or as a mid afternoon snack.
- Double shot coffee (or 1 cup), chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1.5 scoops Proganics Certified Organic Whey Chocolate
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or low fat milk of you prefer)
- Handful of ice.
I’d love to be clever here and make out that there’s some secret formula to throwing this together, but the simple truth is you throw it all in the blender and go! Blend for about 30-45 seconds, and serve.
Macro Nutrients per serve:
- Protein - 27g
- Fat - 8g
- Carbohydrate - 36g
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Breakfast Smoothie, Certified Organic Whey, Grass Fed Dairy, Iced Mocha, Natural thermogenic, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Organic, Proganics, Protein Coffee, Protein recipe, Protein Smoothie, Weight loss, weightloss