If you have a sweet craving in the afternoon then you have to try these AMAZING Cookie Dough Protein Balls using our Proganics Certified Organic Whey Vanilla Powder.
- 1/2 cup Proganics Certified Organic Whey Protein Vanilla
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the peanut butter, honey and chocolate into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the protein powder and almond meal and mix.
- Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
Makes 12 protein balls.
Macro nutrient breakdown per serve:
- Protein - 5.4g
- Carbohydrate - 5.3g
- Fat - 5g
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Certified Organic Whey, Grass Fed Dairy, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Organic Snack, Proganics, Protein recipe, Protein snack, Protein treat