If you are looking for a gluten free, healthy snack that doesn't contained any refined sugar then try these delicious protein balls fortified with Proganics Organic Whey. They are simply to die for and are a great alternative to help fight off that mid-afternoon sugar craving.
- ½ cup of PROGANICS Organic Whey Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Full Cream Milk
- 5 tablespoons of Organic Date Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup of Organic Cacao
- ¼ cup of Organic Coconut Flour
Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. Roll into balls and roll in cacao to finish. Place balls in the fridge to set then enjoy.
Macro Nutrients per ball (recipe makes approx 10 balls)
- Protein - 10.3g
- Fat - 4.1g
- Carbohydrates - 9.73g
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: brownies, Certified Organic Whey, Gluten Free, Grass Fed Dairy, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Organic, Organic Snack, Proganics, Protein Balls, Protein recipe, Protein snack, Protein treat