Are you a sucker for a Snickers bar but want want to avoid the high sugars and fats? Then look no further than these awesome Peanut Butter Butter Fudge Cookies. They are so simple to make, high in protein, low in fat and contain no refined sugar so are the perfect guilt free treat for the little ones (or big ones).
- 1 serve of PROGANICS Organic Plant Protein Choc Peanut Butter (you can also use PROGANICS Organic Whey Protein Chocolate)
- 1/4 cup PROGANICS Organic Powdered Peanut Butter Original
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk (may need a little more)
- 1/4 cup Organic Cacao
- 1 teaspoon Rice Malt Syrup
- Organic desiccated coconut
- Blend all ingredients together until combined. You may need to add more almond milk to created a fudge like consistencey
- Roll into balls and push slightly to create a disk
- Roll in desiccated coconut
- Place in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
- Protein - 17.87g
- Fat - 4.8g
- Carbohydrates - 15.45g