Hands down the best Gluten Free Protein Cookie. They are that good that we guarantee you will forget they are made with protein...
- 1/2 cup Proganics Certified Organic Whey Unflavoured (you can also use Vanilla or Chocolate if you like)
- 4 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 32g melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts (if you want to reduce the fat a little more then use almonds or walnuts)
- 40g chopped white chocolate
- Using a food processor or handheld blender, mix all of the above ingredients – except for the nuts and the chocolate – until you get a soft dough. Taste it to ensure it’s sweet enough for you. If it isn’t, add some more honey
- Mix through the nuts and chocolate by hand
- Spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray. The size is totally up to you but we made them the size of a 50c piece (this batch made 16 cookies)
- Bake at 160 degrees for 8-9 minutes until the top has cooked through but before they brown so they remain soft.
- Remove them from the oven to cool. This will keep them soft and moist.
Macro Nutrients per serve:
- Protein - 5g
- Fat - 10g (mostly from the macadamia nuts)
- Carbohydrate - 7g (2g is fibre)
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Certified Organic Whey, Gluten Free, Grass Fed Dairy, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Organic, Organic Snack, Proganics, Protein Cookie, Protein recipe, Protein snack, Protein treat, Weight loss