Looking for an amazing tasting chocolate treat that is packed with omega 3 and antioxidants without nasty refined sugar???
If so, give this Choc Coconut Slice with Goji Berries a go and you won't be disappointed. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and taste AMAZING.....
- 120g raw cashews
- 150g raw almonds
- 2 scoops of Proganics Certified Organic Whey - Chocolate
- 30g goji berries
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 220g shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 60g coconut oil
- Roast the nuts in the ovens for 10 minutes at 180 degrees then cool
- Place the almonds, cashews, berries, protein powder, chia seeds, cacao powder and coconut in a food prceder and blend until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Scrap down the bowl and add the honey and coconut oil and blend on medium speed until the oil is evenly mixed through.
- Line a brownie dish and pour the mixutre into the dish, pressing down
- Refrigerate for at least one 1 hour. For best results, keep the slice in the fridge
Macro nutrient breakdown per serve:
- Protein - 15g
- Carbohydrate - 10g
- Fat - 15g