You won't be getting any muffin tops here with our Cheesy Cauliflower Protein Powder Muffins. Our savoury protein muffins are high protein, low in carbohydrates and fat, are gluten free, taste delicious and you'll have a batch in the oven in 5 minutes.
- ½ cup of PROGANICS Organic Whey Unflavoured
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of cheese (½ cup for muffins and ½ cup for the top)
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
Pre-heat your oven to 180°. Line a muffin tin with cupcake holders and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Add the cauliflower to your food processor and pulse a few times to form a cauliflower rice. Add ½ cup of cheese and all other ingredient to the bowl and mix with a spoon to combine.
Using a protein scoop, place a scoop of the cheesy cauliflower protein powder muffins in each of the muffin tins. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the muffins.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffins are cooked and the cheese is golden.
Macro Nutrients per muffin (recipe makes 9 cauliflower protein muffins)
- Protein - 15.28g
- Fat - 7.19g
- Carbohydrates - 4.98g
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Certified Organic Whey, Gluten Free, Grass Fed Dairy, healthy muffins, low carbohydrate, Muffins, Natural Whey, No refined sugar, Organic, Organic Snack, Proganics, protein muffins, Protein recipe, Protein snack, Protein treat, Weight loss, weightloss